So much goes into planning a wedding! Of course! It’s the day that we all dream about, right? It’s GOT to be perfect! As you prepare for that special day, let me give you some advice. Be sure to make it YOUR wedding day!
Related: Wedding Season is Upon Us…
Here’s The Clip Where I Cover Trending Wedding Ideas:
Here’s a summary of the tips from the clip. Take them and make them your own.
4 Hot Wedding Ideas:
- The hottest trends are often inspired by movies, like The Great Gatsy. For a glamorous wedding, go art deco with black and white and play up the gold.
- Laser cut is a really cool technique in which the paper is actually cut out in a design creating a very dramatic look.
- Customize your invitations with your own personal work of art, such as a watercolor to line your envelopes.
Related: That Special Touch
- Speak Wedding Cards – Learn the lingo to speak like a wedding pro! These are basically a cheat sheet or flash cards of wedding terms, tips and trends designed by invitation designer Ceci Johnson. They come in a beautiful box which makes them perfect to give as a gift to a blushing bride!
- Music – Put songs on a USB flash drive to create a customized playlist.
- Do you have a favorite saying or recipe? Share it with your guests on a customized beverage napkin.
- Mix up your food stations so they reflect your personality. Some favorites include Asian, sushi and rolls of any kind.
Related: How To Add That Personal Touch
Eco chic is trending, but many people are afraid because they feel like they need to go all in. There are so many small things that you can do to make a difference. Bamboo cutlery is a great way since bamboo is one of the world’s most sustainable resources.
4. Serving Pieces
Mix it up! There’s no need to use standard 9″ dinner plates. #boring! Think of an alternative. And, why not fill spritzer bottles with vodka, add an olive and they can literally be your drink! Done!
Big Take Away – Customize!
Think outside the box and make your wedding one of a kind! What type of invitation, decor, or food reflects your personality? It’s all of the small details that will make your wedding so memorable and special.
Related: 2011 Wedding Trends
Tell Us Your Favorite Tip:
Let us all learn from each other. Which of these amazing wedding ideas is your fave? Do tell! Give us your tips, tricks, feedback and resources in the comments below. And if you like it, please be a sweetheart and share this post?
xx – Marley
Want To See More Video Clip Tips?
Great! Click on some of these links below: