A Rockin’ Holiday With These Vintage Christmas Decorating Ideas!
During Halloween in the midst of searching for the perfect “I Love Lucy” costume, I became inspired for Christmas (shocker, I know) BUT not just an ordinary Christmas, I’m talking a 1950s Christmas!
I know what you’re thinking, “HOW the HECK do you take me back to the 50s?!” Well in case you haven’t noticed, we have a bone to pick with the “traditional” way to decorate a Christmas tree.
So release your inner pink lady, turn on Elvis Presley The Classic Christmas Album, and start rockin’ & rollin’!
So here’s the deal…
- Now that you’ve entered the time machine, pick the cars you wish your hot date could scoop you in. You can find some similar cars from above here.
- Remember the cute and yummy diners? Here’s a milkshake, 6-pack of Coca-Cola and a jukebox ornament!
- Did your favorite record accidentally catch a LITTLE too much sun? Don’t worry, some vendors on Etsy did too. (*coughs* tree topper!)
- Are you an “I Love Lucy” fan too? Perfect. This one could stay out all year!
- Did you forget about the Bubble Lights??? This is definitely the cherry on top!
– Mackenzie V.
What’s Your Favorite Thing About The Rockin’ 50s?
Tell us in the comments below! We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Can’t Get Enough Of Holiday Inspiration?
Check these out!