3 Simple DIY Super Bowl Ideas
Ready to get crafty? If you’re anything like me, you’re always up for a fun DIY project, and here are three that will knock your socks off! Did I mention that these are totally FREE printables that you can download right here on TPG! site and print out on your home printer! It’s time to get out your scissors, glue and tape to make this the best Super Bowl party you’ve ever had! Not sure how much easier this can get, unless you’d rather hire me to plan your whole Super Bowl gig!
Football Water Bottle Labels
Super simple to transform your standard store-bought water bottles into a beverage that goes along with the football theme.
- Download the FREE printable football water bottle labels below.
- Cut them out.
- Detach the labels on the water bottles and tape these on.
Chili Can Label
Ditch the bowls and serve chili right out of the can in three simple steps!
- Replace the label with our FREE printable label that you can download below.
- Pop the top with a can opener.
- Serve with all of the fixins.
Crush Em & Rip Em Sign
Just when you thought you’d seen it all! We’ve got an alternative use to your standard plunger that, oh by the way, you can get at the 99¢ Only Store.
- Download the FREE printable crush em and rip em sign below.
- Cut out each letter.
- Glue the letters onto some twine or string.
- Secure onto the wood dowels of a standard plunger.
So…What do you think?
Which of these FREE printables is your fave and please share your Super Bowl decor ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
Looking for more tips to get your party started? We’ve got 65 of them in our Super Secret Party Tips guide and the best part is it’s FREE!
Want to See More Super Bowl Blogs to Get Tons of Ideas?
Click on the links below:
P.S. You can find more interesting blogs and images on our website, or just call us to book your next event! And if you liked this blog, we’d love it if you’d share it with a friend!