As many of you know, I’ve had no shortage of husbands, boyfriends and unfortunately, bad dates. AND as most of you can attest, we all have friends with as good or even better stories than ours. So, I figured it’s time to actually do something positive and not only help the men in our lives SUCCEED at love, but help ourselves too, because, let’s face it, if our bestie’s having trouble with her man, we’ve all got issues.
- Please comment YOUR tips to dating a woman over 40 (and yes, they can certainly apply to younger women, married women, etc.), but for now, this is the target audience. You can see that I’ve started the list below.
- You can include your name or remain anonymous.
- The goal: To compile a list by January 22, 2018 that can be wittled down to the TOP 101 Tips to Dating a Woman Over 40 which we will beautify and create as an amazing download available on February 1 for mass distribution. And hey, if you just HAPPEN to print it out and leave it somewhere where your someone special might stumble upon it, oops!
- Don’t worry about grammar, punctuation, etc as we can doctor up and combine like tips.
- If you feel particularly strongly about a tip already stated, feel free to note that!
- If commenting isn’t your speed, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you want to remain anonymous. The point is that we create an amazing list so we can all stop whining!
The Ultimate Guide to Dating a Woman Over 40 (so far in no particular order.)
- Your new mantra is: Make Me Feel Like I’m the Only Girl In The World – (Only Girl, by Rihanna). Memorize it, print it, make it your screen saver and whatever else you need to do to have it course through your veins!
- If you leave in the middle of the night/when she is sleeping you must leave a note or at the very least a text so she seee it as soon as she wakes up. Do NOT assume that because you “kissed her when you left” that she will remember. Note from above: SHE WAS ASLEEP!!!
- If you do something stupid, and you WILL, just say you are sorry. That’s it! In fact, here’s the exact script: “I’m so sorry for xyz and I feel terrible that I hurt your feelings.” OMG, manna from the gods! You have no idea!!
Thank you SO much in advance, on behalf of all of my girlfriends everywhere. Let’s show these guys how to treat the PRIZES they have stumbled upon. And yes, I mean prizes. Ain’t no ho bags contributing to this sitch. xx
P.S. We all love a good party, right? Well, we just completed a report of 65 Super Secret Party Tips that I want you to have because, hey, I’m The Party Goddess!