Have you heard about the thing that’s all the rage in Paris? It’s called ice.bag and it’s my new obsession.
I’m sure it’s quite popular in many places, but I recently discovered this handy bag while dining in France. Basically every restaurant uses them!
Here are the deets:
- In recyclable PVC
- Small and easy to carry: save table space
- Original and trendy, for every occasion
- Economical: it chills faster than a traditional ice bucket
- All year: it is used for every occasion
- Easy to use and carry: bring it everywhere with your bottle
- Don’t wait , just try it to see the difference to a rigid ice bucket