Want a Splash of Color at Your Next Event?
The amount of DIY inspiration available to add a splash of color at your next event has reached an all-time high, and whether you’re an event planner in California, a wedding planner in Orange County or just someone obsessed with a splash of color here and there at home or events, you’re in luck!
Want More Splash of Color Inspiration?
With sites like pinterest.com and amazing blogs like Nest of Posies you could literally become The Craft Queen of the World!
Instructions to Add a Splash of Color to Your Next Event:
- But just to break it down…
- Buy some votive candle holders from the Dollar Store & some craft paint.
- Plastic bowls for dipping, newspaper & parchment paper for drying.
- The only instruction I’ll give, is once you start turning your votive around in the paint, don’t pick it up until you are done.
- *Keep the votive against the side of the bowl that has the paint & continually move in circular motion until it is covered.*
- That’s it.