American Idol season is here and your contestant badge seems to have gotten lost in the mail. Now what? Why not plan your own rock-star fabulous soiree! Let The Party Goddess! show you how to throw an American Idol bash like no other! You’ll have your friends lining up for an audition in no time flat!
Here Are Your Party TIPS:
* Contestant #12345! Send out invites that resemble the contestant badges worn on American Idol. Don’t forget the “You’re going to Hollywood!” tagline.
* Karaoke! Let your super-star friends show off their talent! Provide a karaoke machine for your friends to sing the night away.
* You Be The Judge! Create a ballot for your guests to cast their vote for which American Idol sang the best that night. It will be fun to see how your votes differ from the rest of the country!
* Superstar! Serve up a martini for your guests! Add some blue Curacao for a fabulous blue “Superstar” martini that your guests will be sure to love.
* Glitz and Glam! Add some fun décor around the house using skinny vases and disco ball ornaments to create a microphone. Feathers and boas will add an easy and much needed touch to your American Idol soiree.
Random American Idol FACTS & FIGURES:
* American Idol is a reality television singing competition created by Simon Fuller, produced by Fremantle Media North America and 19 Entertainment.
* American Idol aired in June 2002 on Fox, and quickly became one of the most popular shows in the history of American television.
* As of 2011, it is the most watched TV series and the only program to have been number one for seven consecutive seasons.
* The concept of American Idol is to find new solo recording artists where viewers determine the winner through telephone, internet, and text voting.
* The series includes three judges who critique the contestants’ performances. The series has included judges such as Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Steven Tyler, and Jennifer Lopez.